Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Gateway is a game bringing a Portal-like game to the PSP. The game will have a completely custom storyline and content.

HomeWelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

forum profile glitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicWarrior
EpicWarrior

forum profile glitch Empty
PostSubject: forum profile glitch   forum profile glitch I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:39 am

hey gears, um a bit of a forum profile glitch. well a big one, for some reason i cant edit anything on my profile and for some reason it says im a female O_o
when i try to change it or anything else i get this error message: Sorry, you cannot suscribe on this forum. Please contact the administrator.
fix it bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
Gearsguy

forum profile glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum profile glitch   forum profile glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:56 pm

EpicWarrior wrote:
hey gears, um a bit of a forum profile glitch. well a big one, for some reason i cant edit anything on my profile and for some reason it says im a female O_o
when i try to change it or anything else i get this error message: Sorry, you cannot suscribe on this forum. Please contact the administrator.
fix it bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

hehehehe...

i have no idea how the female thing got there

afro

and thats weird
ill check out your profile
Back to top Go down
https://portalpsp.forumakers.com

forum profile glitch
Page 1 of 1