Gateway

Gateway is a game bringing a Portal-like game to the PSP. The game will have a completely custom storyline and content.
 
HomeWelcomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hey Guys!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scifiknux
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Hey Guys!!   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:02 am

Thought I'd stop by to say hello! How are things around here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.halosolitude.com
Mobster



Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: reply   Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 pm

good...wait...i dont work here lol. how about at solitude?
Back to top Go down
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!!   Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Scifiknux wrote:
Thought I'd stop by to say hello! How are things around here?


Shocked


SCIFI!!!!!!


bounce
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
Scifiknux
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!!   Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Mobster wrote:
good...wait...i dont work here lol. how about at solitude?

Going Good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halosolitude.com
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:17 pm

Scifiknux wrote:
Mobster wrote:
good...wait...i dont work here lol. how about at solitude?

Going Good.

the mod is going great

and glad solitude is going good
i love the new menu =D
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
Scifiknux
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:17 pm

Gearsguy wrote:
Scifiknux wrote:
Mobster wrote:
good...wait...i dont work here lol. how about at solitude?

Going Good.

the mod is going great

and glad solitude is going good
i love the new menu =D

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.halosolitude.com
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:09 pm

Scifiknux wrote:
Gearsguy wrote:
Scifiknux wrote:
Mobster wrote:
good...wait...i dont work here lol. how about at solitude?

Going Good.

the mod is going great

and glad solitude is going good
i love the new menu =D

Thanks Very Happy


hey why dont u come online on chatango Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hey Guys!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: