Gateway

Gateway is a game bringing a Portal-like game to the PSP. The game will have a completely custom storyline and content.
 
HomeWelcomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 You called?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost Fang
Developer
Developer


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: You called?   Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:57 am

I'm like superman, i know when im needed.
and i know you need me. But do you want me?
I'll rejoin if you need help. I hate to see indie games fail.
What do ya say?

If you dont remember my skill.
Here lol. And i might be even more use to you since i am much better.
Back to top Go down
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: You called?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:41 am

Ghost Fang wrote:
I'm like superman, i know when im needed.
and i know you need me. But do you want me?
I'll rejoin if you need help. I hate to see indie games fail.
What do ya say?

If you dont remember my skill.
Here lol. And i might be even more use to you since i am much better.


I don't know ghost...


I mean can I really trust you?
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
Ghost Fang
Developer
Developer


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: You called?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:24 pm

ugh. trust? how can you NOT trust me?
I helped you get started in the first place.
Listen, the past several months i have built up my reputation as a good homebrewer and a decent modeler. Sabatoging a cool idea for a homebrew is not what I want on my record.
You said so on ModDB that you wanted to work something out with me. And from what i saw from your vid it appears to me that you need a portal gun..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: You called?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Ghost Fang wrote:
ugh. trust? how can you NOT trust me?
I helped you get started in the first place.
Listen, the past several months i have built up my reputation as a good homebrewer and a decent modeler. Sabatoging a cool idea for a homebrew is not what I want on my record.
You said so on ModDB that you wanted to work something out with me. And from what i saw from your vid it appears to me that you need a portal gun..... Very Happy

Well you did sorta give most of our stuff to the people ripping off the game


and i put your old model in the game anyways


all we need now is a texture artist and a real coder

weve got a 2 new mappers and a slight coder (no offense shallows)
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
Ghost Fang
Developer
Developer


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: You called?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:47 pm

well all i did was leave the team. they started to make their own portal just to make you mad. and it hasnt even gona anywhere no one even touched my models.
And besides that portal gun is waaaay over polied. I can make you a better, more optimized one. And i'm a mapper, so i can take the pressure of just you making maps to 2 people making maps, making the game more productive.
you have no reason not to trust me, like i said, stealing/leaking/sabatoging is not what im worried about right now.
Back to top Go down
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: You called?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Ghost Fang wrote:
well all i did was leave the team. they started to make their own portal just to make you mad. and it hasnt even gona anywhere no one even touched my models.
And besides that portal gun is waaaay over polied. I can make you a better, more optimized one. And i'm a mapper, so i can take the pressure of just you making maps to 2 people making maps, making the game more productive.
you have no reason not to trust me, like i said, stealing/leaking/sabatoging is not what im worried about right now.


we have 3 map makers

me shallows and one of his friends
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
Ghost Fang
Developer
Developer


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: You called?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:15 pm

but no modeler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: You called?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:24 pm

Ghost Fang wrote:
but no modeler Very Happy


our models are kinda done Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
Ghost Fang
Developer
Developer


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: You called?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Ok fine dude, then you can KINDA do them yourself. I dont really giva fuck anymore. I dont understand you. You need help but when help knocks on your door you deny it.
Back to top Go down
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: You called?   Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:33 am

Ghost Fang wrote:
Ok fine dude, then you can KINDA do them yourself. I dont really giva fuck anymore. I dont understand you. You need help but when help knocks on your door you deny it.

if we hadnt had our fight i woulda let you but..
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
Ghost Fang
Developer
Developer


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: You called?   Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:54 pm

What fight? That one like 5 months ago? Are you still dwelling on that!? We have even talked about that, i even helped you with your ipod touch(i think it was you) whatever dude. If your gona be immature, this mod will never work. When are you gona get it? On ModDB you even said "maybe we can work something out with our old modeler(who left us)" if thats not asking for me to come back i dont know what is.
Back to top Go down
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: You called?   Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Ghost Fang wrote:
What fight? That one like 5 months ago? Are you still dwelling on that!? We have even talked about that, i even helped you with your ipod touch(i think it was you) whatever dude. If your gona be immature, this mod will never work. When are you gona get it? On ModDB you even said "maybe we can work something out with our old modeler(who left us)" if thats not asking for me to come back i dont know what is.


If we needed your help I would've contacted you. Thank you for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
Ghost Fang
Developer
Developer


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: You called?   Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Then what the fuck was that on modDB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You called?   

Back to top Go down
 
You called?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: About the game :: Apply for the team-
Jump to: