Gateway

Gateway is a game bringing a Portal-like game to the PSP. The game will have a completely custom storyline and content.

HomeWelcomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'll do the models, I dunno about the textures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MCPO_Farrison

PostSubject: I'll do the models, I dunno about the textures   Sat May 15, 2010 3:41 am

I'm trying to texture, but I can tell you as of now the only textures I can have on the thing are some basic ones, and I can't really compile several bitmaps into one texture, not one that I can wrap flawlessly around the model, so my models would take up a lot of materials. Still, you have someone to texture, don't you?

Also, my PSP's memory stick is busted literally, the other one is screwed, I'll see if I can repair it, and my other 512mb one is missing. I doubt I'll be testing, though, or even being assigned to in the first place.

The OSIPR(the Pulse Rifle in Half-life 2 if you've played it) viewmodel is 1,748 polygons; this is 2,927 polygons, but that's mainly because sides that aren't seen in the viewmodel are deleted. I swear that's original, no matter how similar it may appear and function(with caseless ammo and a top-mounted magazine) to the G11. In fact a lot of my ideas seem to be inspired by something else when they actually aren't.

So... am I in? School's coming in about less than four weeks, though, so, I probably couldn't do as much work(or could I...?) What can I say, I live in the Philippines.
Back to top Go down
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll do the models, I dunno about the textures   Sat May 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Looks very good, we currently do not have a texture artist. Our models ARE done, but your work looks very good.
Thank you for your application!
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
MCPO_Farrison

PostSubject: Re: I'll do the models, I dunno about the textures   Sat May 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Ugh... my computer's busted, so either way, I can't do a thing. Thanks for the compliment though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll do the models, I dunno about the textures   

Back to top Go down

I'll do the models, I dunno about the textures
Page 1 of 1