Gateway

Gateway is a game bringing a Portal-like game to the PSP. The game will have a completely custom storyline and content.
 
HomeWelcomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 want to join as multitask

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CoCoNO

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-08-15
Location : my house

PostSubject: want to join as multitask   Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:51 pm

hello i see your video on youtube and i decide to yoin to your team im a mapper(worldcraft 3.2&hammer 4.2),modeller(3dsmax),and maybe a story author

PD want see some of my job?
www.youtube.com\cogor57
cocono57.deviantart.com

this is a little of my job if want to see all my work you need download MS3D i have a lot of models in that format i have 3ds models google skechup models 1 map in HL1

EDIT
HOLLY MODER I FOGOT
im current studing programing so in a while i gonna be codder
Back to top Go down
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: want to join as multitask   Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:13 pm

CoCoNO wrote:
hello i see your video on youtube and i decide to yoin to your team im a mapper(worldcraft 3.2&hammer 4.2),modeller(3dsmax),and maybe a story author

PD want see some of my job?
www.youtube.com\cogor57
cocono57.deviantart.com

this is a little of my job if want to see all my work you need download MS3D i have a lot of models in that format i have 3ds models google skechup models 1 map in HL1

EDIT
HOLLY MODER I FOGOT
im current studing programing so in a while i gonna be codder


good but out models are done now


i still gotta change that to no modeler

sorry

but we could always use a mapper or we really need a texture artist
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
CoCoNO

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-08-15
Location : my house

PostSubject: Re: want to join as multitask   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:03 pm

well i want to be mapper if you want to see something askme
but i have 1 question
what program do you use 4 quake cuz im using the world craft and that is 4 hl1 but you can export to .map file
Back to top Go down
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: want to join as multitask   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:17 pm

CoCoNO wrote:
well i want to be mapper if you want to see something askme
but i have 1 question
what program do you use 4 quake cuz im using the world craft and that is 4 hl1 but you can export to .map file


there is a quake adapter for worldcraft
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
CoCoNO

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-08-15
Location : my house

PostSubject: Re: want to join as multitask   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:18 pm

ok tellme something to map
Back to top Go down
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: want to join as multitask   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:21 pm

CoCoNO wrote:
ok tellme something to map


arent u the one who also wants to be a texture artist


i mean..




do u have any experience


or just randomly applynig for things

sorry if thats offensive its just confusing
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
CoCoNO

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-08-15
Location : my house

PostSubject: Re: want to join as multitask   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:23 pm

no only mapper, and yes i have 2 years using the hammer and worldcraft(they are the same)
Back to top Go down
Gearsguy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: want to join as multitask   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 pm

CoCoNO wrote:
no only mapper, and yes i have 2 years using the hammer and worldcraft(they are the same)


oh nvm

ur right thats CSSGodHP


and ok so u know both source and quake


well


just show me any map youve made that youve finished

you may have experience but that doesnt make you goood

and yes im a hardass when it comes to hiring people
Back to top Go down
http://portalpsp.forumakers.com
CoCoNO

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-08-15
Location : my house

PostSubject: Re: want to join as multitask   Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:12 pm

ok just letme reinstall the sdk

EDIT: sorry 4 the late cuz the fking tf2 dont download i mean i want 2 show you a map in tf2 but i need download the source sdk and the tf2 game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: want to join as multitask   

Back to top Go down
 
want to join as multitask
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: About the game :: Apply for the team-
Jump to: